Color: Stainless Steel
- OXO Brew Conical Burr Coffee Grinder’s built-in scale measures grounds by weight instead of time, eliminating the need for a separate scale; automatic shutoff ensures a precise amount of ground coffee every time
- Durable, 40 mm stainless steel conical burrs create uniform grounds for up to 38 settings — from fine for espresso to coarse for French press or cold brew
- High torque/low speed motor won’t overheat beans, preserving flavor and generating minimal static for less mess. Built-in overheating detection protects motor for long life
- Use the single dial to switch between Cups Mode, Grams Mode or Manual Mode. In Cups mode, you grind based on the number of cups of coffee you would like to brew.
- No-bean detector won’t let you grind if the hopper is empty
- Hopper holds 16 oz of coffee beans and features a “trap door” to hold beans in when hopper is removed. Grounds keeper holds up to 125 grams — enough ground coffee to brew 12 cups
Package Dimensions: 197x432x3878
Details: Product DescriptionWith an integrated digital scale and grind settings from fine to coarse, the Conical Burr Coffee Grinder with Integrated Scale gives you precisely the right grind to suit your tastes. The DC motor is designed to prevent overheating and the stainless steel conical burrs create a uniform grind for optimal flavor extraction. Grinds enough coffee for up to 12 brewed cups. Note: Voltage is 120V/60HzBrand StoryBy OXO
This Post Has One Comment
Well I really enjoyed studying it. This article procured by you is very useful for proper planning.